This a crucial role that will require determination, passion, accuracy and dedication throughout the working week. Agency experience would be ideal.
As an office manager, you will be responsible for organising all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office. This includes the organising of people, information and other resources. You must make sure that office equipment is maintained, relevant records are up to date and that all administration processes work effectively.
At instinct pr, you’ll carry out most of the tasks yourself, with the support of a junior team of five people.
You’ll also need to:
- use a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases, to ensure the efficient running of the office. Ensure you are Mac literate.
- manage online and paper filing systems
- develop and implement new administrative systems, such as record management
- organise the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery and equipment
- maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs
- review and update health and safety policies and ensure they’re observed
As a Personal Assistant, you will work directly into instinct pr’s founder and Managing Director and be responsible for both his company and personal day to day actions.
Specific roles include:
- Coordinating daily calendars of senior managers
- Planning appointments and events
- Acting as the point of contact between executives and employees/clients
- Make travel arrangements
- Manage phone calls and emails
This role also includes basic finance admin, supporting the Financial Controller to collate, monitor and process purchases and expenditure to enable accurate management reporting.